Can you pay with PayPal on Expedia?
Expedia a participating business partner with PayPal. That means you can use your PayPal account for easy, secure service on things like flights, hotels cars, cruises, vacation rentals and more.
Which airlines can you pay with PayPal?
Airlines that you can use PayPal Credit with include Allegiant Air, Frontier, Alaska Airlines (used to be Virgin America) and more. PayPal Credit was orginally BillMeLater but still allows payments to be spread over time.
Which travel sites accept PayPal credit?
Here, 12 travel sites that accept PayPal:
- Expedia. Christian Rummel via Getty Images.
- Hotels.com. Pierre-Yves Babelon via Getty Images.
- Orbitz. den-belitsky via Getty Images.
- Hotwire. scyther5 via Getty Images.
- Southwest Airlines. Angel Di Bilio via Getty Images.
- HomeAway. Craig Lovell via Getty Images.
- City Pass.
- Big Bus Tours.
Can I use PayPal to pay for a car rental?
Most rental car companies require credit or debit card. Many won’t even accept debit cards. Sounds like if you are a Hertz “member”, and you choose the “pre-pay” option for your rental, you can use paypal. “To pay your rental through PayPal you may add one PayPal account to your user profile.